WORK @ MOI
- Cashier / Manager on Duty (part-time)
Cashier / Manager on Duty (part-time)
The Museum of Idaho is seeking a friendly, reliable person to welcome visitors, handle customer service and cashiering duties, and answer the phone at the museum's front desk. Duties may also include opening and closing the museum, troubleshooting visitor issues, recording financial transactions, and performing other administrative tasks as needed.
- Age 16+
- Proven customer service skills
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred, but not required
Hours and compensation:
- 16-28 hours per week
- Saturdays, Sundays, and at least one weekday
- starting pay: $9/hour (increases to $10.50/hour after 90 days)
If you are interested in the Cashier/Manager on Duty position, please fill out the application below.