The following hotels are recommended for Museum of Idaho visitors who need overnight accommodations nearby.
• 665 Pancheri Dr, Idaho Falls, ID 83402
• +1 877-859-5095 or (208) 525-9800
• Guests of our pet friendly hotel in Idaho Falls can enjoy fully equipped private kitchens, complimentary guest laundry facilities and a 24-hour fitness center. The Candlewood Cupboard in the lobby offers a variety of food and sundry items for purchase. During your next extended stay in Idaho Falls, consider our hotel home.
|Shilo Inn||780 Lindsay Blvd, Idaho Falls, ID 83402||(208) 523-0088||Website|
|Le Ritz Hotel & Suites||720 Lindsay Blvd., Idaho Falls, ID 83402||(208) 528-0880||Website|
|Sleep Inn & Suites||3200 Outlet Boulevard, Idaho Falls, ID 83402||+1 855-849-1513||Website|
|Super 8 Idaho Falls||705 Lindsay Boulevard, Idaho Falls, ID 83402||+1 800-536-1211||Website|
Idaho Falls has many wonderful dining opportunities. Here are some great restaurants close to the Museum of Idaho.
• 780 Lindsay Blvd, Idaho Falls, ID 83402
• Quality dining in a relaxed and casually elegant atmosphere. Full Service Restaurant and Lounge. Comfortable seating inside & on the patio (weather permitting) with a beautiful view of the historic Keefer’s Island along the Greenbelt.
|SnakeBite Restaurant||401 Park Ave, Idaho Falls, ID 83402||(208) 525-2522||Website|
|Jakers Bar & Grill Restaurant||851 Lindsay Blvd, Idaho Falls, ID 83402||(208) 524-5240||Website|
|Republic American Grill & Tapas Bar||355 River Pkwy, Idaho Falls, ID 83402||(208) 523-3355||Website|
|Frosty Gator||298 D St, Idaho Falls, ID 83402||(208) 529-3334||Website|