Saturday, August 24 | 9am – 2:30pm
Explore the Wasden-Croft Archaeological Preserve, the region’s most important archaeological site. The day includes:
- view artifacts and fossils excavated from the preserve with MOI Curator Carrie Anderson Athay
- tour of the preserve with Idaho National Laboratory archaeologist Suzann Henrikson
- lunch from Great Harvest Bread Co.
- transportation from MOI to the preserve and back
- All participants must be able to navigate very uneven terrain and remain outdoors with few accommodations for 2.5+ hours.
- All persons under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Transportation to and from the preserve is via museum vehicles only. The trip takes about 1 hour each way.
- $5 of each tour fee goes toward preservation of the Wasden Collection at MOI.
- Participants will receive e-mail communication regarding further details.