We need a cashier for Sunday, 12:30 – 5:30. To apply for this job, send a resume to email@example.com
The Cashier’s primary responsibilities includes, but is not limited to:
- Receive payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic.
- Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
- Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
- Greet customers entering establishments.
- Maintain clean and orderly checkout areas.
- Establish or identify prices of goods, services or admission, and tabulate bills using calculators, cash registers, or optical price scanners.
- Resolve customer complaints.
- Answer customers’ questions, and provide information on procedures or policies.