MEET YOUR (OLD) NEIGHBORS
An exclusive tour of the region’s most important archaeological preserve
August 24 | 9:00am — 2:30pm | up to 18 people
- view artifacts and fossils excavated from the Wasden-Croft Archaeological Preserve with MOI Curator Carrie Anderson Athay
- tour of the preserve with Idaho National Laboratory archaeologist Suzann Henrikson
- lunch at the preserve from Great Harvest Bread Co.
- transportation from MOI to the preserve and back
- All participants must be able to navigate very uneven terrain and remain outdoors with few accommodations for 2.5+ hours.
- All persons under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Transportation to and from the preserve is via museum vehicles only. The trip takes about 1 hour each way.
- $5 of each tour fee goes toward preservation of the Wasden Collection at MOI.